All payments are 100% non-refundable.
You are able to transfer your deposit to a different course date within 2 weeks of your enrolled course date.
Secure your seat in the course with full payment the course cost. You may pay with a debit/credit card (with an additional 2.5% processing fee) or with a cashier’s check or cash (with no additional fees).
You will need to submit these following required items: DUE DATE IS 3 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR TRAINING DATE!!
- Copy of Tattoo license (only for advanced class)
- Copy of Bloodborne Pathogen Training certificate
- Registration form
- Proof of Permanent Makeup training REQUIRED! Please email a copy of your certificate(s). Must have minimum of 35 hours of fundamental training. (only for advanced class)
Sign both of our required contracts and email back to us.
- Class Restriction Agreement and Application
- Training Deposit and Refund Policy