Models for Classes - How It WorksHow it works?
Lulu Siciliano has Permanent Makeup classes every month. Each class is a hands-on class, meaning students will try work on a live model in each class. Procedures include Ombre Powder Eyebrows, Eyeliner and Lips.
The procedure is always started by our trainer and ended by our trainer.Who is not the best candidate
- Have previous Permanent Makeup
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Botox in the past 2 weeks
- The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing microblading procedure. Please read carefully:
- Please do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expands the pores.
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before procedure. Skin should not be in process of healing before procedure!
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay!)
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
The following treatments should avoided within four weeks of the procedure:
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser treatments