The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing microgmentation procedure.
Please read carefully:
Please do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expands the pores.
Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before your procedure. Skin should not be in process of healing before procedure!
Avoid plucking, waxing, threading or any hair removal services within 3 days of your procedure. This
can also trigger the skin healing process and should be avoided.
Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen
Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
The following treatments should be avoided within four weeks of the procedure:
• Botox or other fillers
• Chemical Peels
• Laser treatments
If you have any questions about these restrictions, please give us a call! We're happy to help.
The first 14 days
It’s very important to keep the area dry and not to stress or irritate the skin during this stage of the healing process. Keeping the micro pigmented area clean is of paramount importance. Follow these guidelines for at least 14 days after your microgmentation
• Shower with your face away from the water and clean the micro pigmented area separately, only gently applying the post-care ointment.
• Hold off on any heavy cleaning or chores which may kick up debris and contaminants to avoid further irritation or infection.
• Avoid strong winds, riding in convertible automobiles, motorcycles, boats or bicycles, until your brows are completely healed.
• Avoid intense exercise, practicing or playing sports, anything that causes you to sweat. This of course applies to swimming but also to hot baths, saunas and jacuzzis.
• Do not scratch, peel or pick at your eyebrows, this can lead to scarring and cause a loss of pigment.
• Stay away from Glycolic acid, Retin-A creams, chemical peels or laser treatments for the
duration of the healing process.
• Sun or artificial tanning, including beds, sprays or chemicals should also be avoided, as they
can cause the color to shift or fade.
• Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol can prolong the time it take wounds to heal.
If you keep to these guidelines, you’re sure to have the best result from your microblading experience.
We’re happy to answer any questions you have, so call us and ask!